What it can do for you
Machine vision technology is well established for quality inspection, production control and process optimization.
Scanning systems, smart cameras and robotics have become smarter. Advances like machine-to-machine communication, artificial intelligence and autonomous robots mark the next step of this ever-evolving technology.
EXPEDITE YOUR ENTERPRISE
- Improve grading performance: Scanning technology is becoming even faster and more reliable. The need for manual quality control and grading has been eliminated – increasing grading accuracy up to 98% while reducing labour costs.
- Fully automate production: Integration with robotics is improving production flow, enabling automated inspection, grading and handling at high-speed.
- Isolate and resolve production problems: Vision systems collect data and monitor trends to help identify where and when problems and inefficiencies are occurring.
- Optimize production in real-time: Combine data with machine learning and robotic automation to get smart machines that automatically adjust to minimize a defect, or send out alerts for maintenance.
- Enable flexible, adaptive production lines: The future points to artificially-intelligent cameras that teach themselves how to scan and grade a new product without re-programming.